Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sims 2 University No Cd Crack Letöltés How Do I Use MagicISO To Crack Sims 2 University?

How do I use MagicISO to crack Sims 2 University? - sims 2 university no cd crack letöltés

I installed it and open it's all thanks to Magic ISO, but when I try to not work because "the CD is not loaded, but I thought to open Magic ISO Virtual CD Audio CD and not need it. .. Please help, how can I not a CD to run it with Magic ISO and crack you do not do complicated, I am not a computer geek I have no idea what I'm doing! So please just go step by step:) thank you

2 comments:

  1. Look for the icon in the lower right, right-click where it says Virtual CD-ROM, etc., the image, it is a way to do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magic ISO to accept what is not on a PC, what ur thinking that you have the drive, if not

    So what do you do for Instalation game (ISO Maic sleect Start "image" and click on the CD) on my computer to them again before the game to do.

    The Sims do not really need to play the disc, but it is usual to start, if he thinks there is. Thus, the case (with Magic ISO) in the spirit of their time there, before each run on the desktop icon of the Uruguay Round.

    ReplyDelete